← HC-16
CTER
中文 | EN
CTER
泰容拓游
Composed · Tolerant · Direction · Flow
什么都见过,什么都能聊,什么都能放下。
Seen it all. Can talk about anything. Can let anything go.
动力测试 · 非人格测试 Decision Dynamics · Not a Personality Test
更偏向低驱动感(泰然)——你有从容的底色,不容易被外部事件带着情绪走。
Tilts toward composed Drive — you have a calm baseline, not easily swept up in others' emotional currents.
更偏向低边界感(包容)——你对不同的人和立场有高度的接纳能力。
Tilts toward tolerant Edge — high capacity to accept people and positions across a wide range.
更偏向拓展型方向感——你天然好奇,对多个领域都有真实的兴趣。
Tilts toward expansive Direction — naturally curious, genuinely interested across multiple domains.
更偏向高流动感——你在不同情境间穿行是自然的,不需要特别调整。
Tilts toward high Flow — moving between very different contexts feels natural, no adjustment needed.

关键决定Critical Decisions

关键决定时,你最需要的是时间和空间。你会看很多可能性,保持弹性,不急于锁定,在流动中感知方向。周围人有时会问「他到底什么时候会决定?」——但你在做的事是:等那个内在清晰的时刻真正到来,而不是用一个「看起来合理」的答案糊弄自己。这种诚实是你决定质量的来源。

In critical decisions, you need time and space above all. You explore many possibilities, stay flexible, don't rush to commit, and sense direction while in motion. People around you sometimes wonder "when are they going to decide?" — but what you're doing is: waiting for genuine inner clarity, not settling for an answer that merely sounds reasonable. That honesty is the source of your decision quality.

爱情里的你You in Love

爱情里,你是那种让人感到"和你在一起很轻松"的人。你接纳得了对方的复杂,也不会让关系变得沉重。你的爱是有空间感的——让人喘得过气来的那种。

In love, you're the kind of person who makes others feel "it's easy to be around you." You can hold your partner's complexity without making it heavy. Your love has breathing room.

工作里的你You at Work

工作里,你是跨界连接者——能在不同圈子、不同领域之间穿行自如,是那种"认识谁都能聊两句、进哪个行业都能摸到门道"的人。

At work, you're a cross-domain connector — moving fluidly between circles and industries. You can have real conversations with almost anyone, and find your footing in almost any field.

财务上的你You with Money

财务上,你倾向于广泛布局、小额探索,不在一棵树上吊死。你对风险不焦虑——因为你知道你有足够的适应能力。

Financially, you prefer broad, exploratory positioning in small amounts — never hanging everything on one tree. You're not anxious about risk because you trust your adaptability.

别人可能不懂的地方Where Others May Miss You

你的不得不Your Must

你不得不保持流动——当所有门都关上时,你的本能是找一扇窗,这不是逃避,是你的生存方式。 You must stay in motion — when all doors close, your instinct is to find a window. Not avoidance — just how you survive.
你不得不有真实的连接,哪怕是短暂的——泛泛的关系也比孤立更适合你。 You must have genuine connection, even briefly — shallow ties still suit you better than isolation.

了解你的HC-16类型 Discover your HC-16 type

→ 做一个测试 → Take the test → 浏览所有类型 → Browse all types