← HC-16
CFEB
中文 | EN
CFEB
泰烈拓栖
Composed · Edge · Direction · Base
走过很多地方,只在真正懂自己的地方停留。
Been many places. Only stays where it's real.
动力测试 · 非人格测试 Decision Dynamics · Not a Personality Test
更偏向低驱动感(泰然)——你不容易被外部的紧迫感带动,有自己稳定的节奏。
Tilts toward composed Drive — you're not easily pulled by external urgency; you have your own stable rhythm.
更偏向高边界感——你对什么人、什么事值得认真有清晰的感知。
Tilts toward high Edge — you have clear sense of which people and things are worth taking seriously.
更偏向拓展型方向感——你有宽阔的视野,愿意了解和探索多个领域。
Tilts toward expansive Direction — you have wide perspective, willing to understand and explore multiple areas.
更偏向低流动感——一旦找到值得停留的地方,你愿意好好安住。
Tilts toward settled Flow — once you find somewhere worth staying, you're willing to settle in.

关键决定Critical Decisions

关键决定时,你广泛扫描、仔细感知,然后需要把这些积累带回一个稳固的基点来真正落地。不急,但一旦决定了,边界清晰,执行扎实。比起「想清楚了」,你更需要「能执行」——决定必须有可以踩下去的地面,而不是悬在空中的答案。

In critical decisions, you scan widely and carefully, then bring the accumulated signals back to a stable base for real grounding. No rush — but once decided, clear edges and solid execution. More than "thinking it through," you need "it can be done" — the decision must have ground under it, not just clarity in the air.

爱情里的你You in Love

爱情里,你不轻易动心,但动心了就是认真的。你对关系的质量要求很高——不是苛刻,是你见过不够好的,知道真正好的是什么感觉。

In love, you don't fall easily — but when you do, you're serious. Your standards are high — not harsh, just informed. You've seen enough to know what real feels like.

工作里的你You at Work

工作里,你善于观察和布局,通常会在充分了解一个领域后才选择深入。一旦选定,你会做得很扎实——不轰轰烈烈,但长期可靠。

At work, you observe and position carefully — usually only going deep after you've truly understood a domain. Once set, you execute solidly. Not spectacular, but reliably strong over time.

财务上的你You with Money

财务上,你是那种"研究透了再进"的类型。不轻易跟风,但看准了会守得住仓位——你有足够的耐心等到自己真正相信的时机。

Financially, you're the type who researches thoroughly before committing. You don't follow trends — but when you're convinced, you hold your position. You have the patience to wait for what you truly believe in.

别人可能不懂的地方Where Others May Miss You

你的不得不Your Must

你不得不先弄明白"这是否真的值得",再决定把自己放进去。 You must first determine "is this genuinely worth it" before committing yourself.
你不得不被当作一个完整的人来对待,而不只是被需要某个功能。 You must be treated as a whole person — not just as someone providing a function.

了解你的HC-16类型 Discover your HC-16 type

→ 做一个测试 → Take the test → 浏览所有类型 → Browse all types