← HC-16
CFAR
中文 | EN
CFAR
泰烈专游
Composed · Edge · Anchor · Flow
专注一个方向,自由地走。
One direction. Complete freedom of movement.
动力测试 · 非人格测试 Decision Dynamics · Not a Personality Test
更偏向低驱动感(泰然)——你不依赖外部压力来维持运转,有内在的稳定。
Tilts toward composed Drive — you don't rely on external pressure to function; you have inner stability.
更偏向高边界感——你知道自己的立场,不容易被说服做不认可的事。
Tilts toward high Edge — you know your position and aren't easily persuaded into things you don't endorse.
更偏向专注型方向感——倾向于在某一个方向上持续深入。
Tilts toward anchored Direction — you tend to go deep and sustained in one direction.
更偏向高流动感——你需要能自由切换场景,不被固定在一处。
Tilts toward high Flow — you need freedom to shift contexts, not to be fixed in one place.

关键决定Critical Decisions

关键决定时,你不会被外部压力逼着表态。你需要自己想清楚——而你想清楚的方式不是收集别人的意见,而是往内走:这件事真正重要的是什么?一旦内在清晰了,决定自然浮现,边界锋利,你会守住它。执行上保持自由流动——方向是定的,路径可以随机应变。

In critical decisions, you won't be pushed into a position by external pressure. You need to think it through yourself — and your way of thinking isn't collecting others' opinions, but going inward: what actually matters here? Once inner clarity arrives, the decision surfaces naturally. Edge is sharp; you'll hold it. Execution stays fluid — the direction is set, the path adapts.

爱情里的你You in Love

爱情里,你需要一种"平等且自由"的关系——不是谁依附谁,是两个完整的人选择在一起,各自有空间,共同有方向。

In love, you need an equal and free connection — not one person depending on the other, but two complete people choosing each other, each with space, together with direction.

工作里的你You at Work

工作里,你往往是某个垂直领域的独立贡献者。不需要团队的热闹,但在自己的方向上异常清醒、持续深入。

At work, you're often an independent contributor in a vertical domain. You don't need the buzz of a team — but in your own direction, you're exceptionally clear-eyed and go deep.

财务上的你You with Money

财务上,你集中在自己真正懂的一个领域,同时保持一定的流动性——专注但不锁死,相信自己的判断。

Financially, you concentrate on one domain you truly understand, while maintaining some liquidity — focused but not locked in, trusting your own judgment.

别人可能不懂的地方Where Others May Miss You

你的不得不Your Must

你不得不感到"我是在为自己选择的事情工作",否则再好的条件也是束缚。 You must feel "I'm working on something I chose" — otherwise even great conditions feel like chains.
你不得不保持某种不依附于任何人或机构的独立性——这不是骄傲,是你工作的底层条件。 You must maintain independence from any person or institution — not pride, just a baseline condition for you to function.

了解你的HC-16类型 Discover your HC-16 type

→ 做一个测试 → Take the test → 浏览所有类型 → Browse all types